Last Modified: September 9th, 2016
What Information is Collected
When you browse the world wide web, you are connecting your computer with other computers. This method of communication requires that you make a request to a remote computer or remote system of computers (often called a "server"), and then you receive an answer back with information. To properly get the information you requested back to you, your computer needs to send your Internet Protocol address (or IP address) to the remote computer, which uses it to return data.
- Basic Internet Information - When you access any website, some information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and potentially some cookies (a small file containing a string of characters) are recorded by the receiving system. Indospace.io is no different. When you access this site, our servers record the information your browser sends to it so that it can properly send back the pages you requested.
- Cookies - Cookies are used by Indospace.io to remember some of your preferences and personalization choices, but mainly to remember that you are logged in. Cookies are not used to track your usage trends or to generate an advertising profile for you.
- Information You Provide To Us - When you sign up for Indospace.io, you provide us with your email address, username, password, first name, last name, marijuana license information and doctor information (if you reside in a medical state), and birth date. Your email address and first/last name will never displayed to anyone but you, nor shared, sold, rented to any third party.
- Information You Publish - This is the Internet Age. With the positives come the negatives. When you send a letter to someone, you essentially lose control of that letter. The recipient can take your letter and show countless people. The same with a photo. Once you publish a photo, anyone who sees it can reuse it and rebroadcast it over and over again. With the Internet, this process of non-consentual information sharing has become extremely accelerated. Copyright issues and legality aside, right or wrong, it happens, and there is nothing you can do to prevent it if you share information on the Internet. Indospace.io is no different.
- What Information Will Dispensaries See? - Dispensaries will only be able to view the orders you place with them. Your personal email address is never shared directly with them. Although, they may send you messages or current deals they are offering, if you allow them. These messages will appear in your personal Indospace inbox.
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide The Service - We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
- To Contact You - We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt out of all communications except essential updates on your account settings page.
How We Share Your Information
- When You Place an Order or Reservation - The information you provide to us is not provided to our credit card processors. You will need to seperately provide them with some personal information that is necessary, for example, to charge your credit card. Our systems need to send our processors some information to make the application of FXPoints and account releases function correctly. However, it is exchanged in an encrypted format. In other words, our payment processors will ask you directly for the information they need for you to make a payment, but do not receive any of your Indospace.io account information from us.
- To Respond to Legal Requests and Prevent Harm - If we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law, we may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters). This may include honoring requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, apply to users from that jurisdiction, and are consistent with generally accepted international standards. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service. This may include sharing information with lawyers, courts or other government entities.
- Your Information Is NEVER Used for Marketing, Promotion, or Advertising by Third Parties! - We do not sell or lease personal information. Many websites, specifically socials networks such as this one, choose to sell their users' personal information to third parties so that those third parties can advertise to you. Worse yet, many sites profile your browsing habits to try to generate a picture on the things you might buy and then sell that information to third parties.That is not the case here, and never will be.